plates, stones and moulded parts (made of perlite)
The use of Perlite can takes place for Kleinit plates, stones and moulded parts with individual, customised shapes.
Perlite as a refined product displays properties that are particularly advantageous for ecological heat and sound insulation as well for preventative fire protection:
- Big volume at low weight
- Natural glass
- Free of pollutants and heavy metals
- Free of fibres
- Temperature-resistant up to approx. 800 °C
Use the possibilities offered by our professional team. We have been producing moulded parts since 1985. These are used by the electrical industry for switch housings and disconnector rings for example.
Fire protection processes the material in fire protection doors, closing flaps and individual fire protection facilities, as well as in safe construction to improve the risk classification.
Kleinit moulded parts are used a remaining core parts.
Further application areas from A-Z can be found in
- Aluminium induction ovens
- Aluminium melting furnaces
- Automobile industry
- Glass trays
- Industrial chimneys
- Power station boilers
- Coking plants
- Metallurgical furnaces
- Waste incineration plants
- Open fires and tiled stoves
- Friction bellows production
- Forging furnace
- Steel works
- Tunnel furnaces/tunnel furnace carriages
- Fluidised bed combustion systems
- Sugar factories
Due to the natural character of Perlite, the material can be returned to the natural cycle without any concerns.