the ecological and physical alternative
Isoperl® - 5 is a grained, heat and sound insulating levelling bulk on a Perlite-basis for levelling masses under mastic asphalt and wet screed.
Protects against heat / cold / noise and fire
- Not self-bearing dry fillings for interiors in new and old buildings
- Thermal insulation for floors and ceilings
- Step noise dampening under floating screeds
- Does not attack other materials, especially metal
- Height levelling without cutting and waste
- Anorganic, because it is a mineral
- Does not rot or shrink
- Safe against pests
- Chemically neutral
- Healthy construction
Isoperl® -2 and Isoperl® -5 are frequently used as substrates for liquids, as for white products such as milk powder products and urea, and are also approved for organic and ecological feeds.
Isoperl® is also used in formulas in which you want to achieve a good anti-caking effect (no clumps) with small quantities of additives. Due to the structure of Isoperl® it is easy to link and is therefore used as a filler in rubber processing (toothbrushes with rubber ribs with Isoperl®), abrasion coats, abrasion pastes (toothpaste for professional teeth cleaning) and in the paper industry etc.
|Building class A1
|non-flammable according to DIN 4102
|Thermal conductivity value:
|λ = 0.050 W/(m*K)
|Bulk weight (approx)
|85 Kg /m³
Form of delivery
100 litre sack, paper or PE, Big Bag